Our face masks are made in Belgium and consist for 100% of European materials. They have all the required test reports from accredited laboratories and a certificate from a third party stating the used standard EN 14683: (2019). We offer a bacterial filter efficiency BFE (%) of 99.9% and a breathing resistance (Pa/cm²) between 38 and 39 Pa/cm².
- Stops more than 99,9% of the aerosol larger than 2.6 microns.
- Easy and efficient to use for the entire lifespan (maximum 4 hours).
- Fits perfectly on the face and filters all the air you breath.
- Made in Belgium.
- Not dependent on a foreign supplier.
- Packed per 10 pieces to make it easier to distribute.
- NBN EN 14683:2019 Type II
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) >99,9%
- Differential Pressure Test 38 - 39 Pa/cm²
- Microbial Cleanliness 11,95 CFU/g
*For certificates, please contact