MEDICAL FACE MASKS TYPE IIR
Our facemasks are made in Belgium and consist for 98% of European materials. They have the required test reports from accredited laboratories and a certificate from a third party stating the used standard EN 14683: (2019). Our Type IIR face masks have a bacterial filtering efficiency BFE (%) of >99.5% and a breathing resistance (Pa/cm²) between 50 and 52 Pa/cm².
- Stops more than 99,5% of the aerosol larger than 2.6 microns.
- Easy and efficient to use for the entire lifespan (maximum 4 hours).
- Fits perfectly on the face and filters all the air you breath.
- Made in Belgium.
- Not dependent on a foreign supplier.
- Packed per 10 pieces to make it easier to distribute.
- NBN EN 14683:2019 Type IIR
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) >99,5%
- Differential Pressure Test 50 - 52 Pa/cm²
- Splash Test 16,0Kpa